Many people face problems while touring and travelling. Physical problems are one of them. It is very common to get nauseous and cold. But how to get rid of these things to keep your health sound?
In the Mountains:
People vomit when they travel by car in the hills. Children, in particular, are more likely to vomit. People also suffer from headaches. In this case, the problem can be avoided with a little care.
- Eat at least an hour before you get into a car. In addition, it is better not to feed the stomach full.
- Keep oranges or citrus fruits in the bag. This type of smell eliminates nausea.
- If you have six-to-seven-hour journey drawn in the car, you can take breaks in the gap of an hour or so.
- Motion sickness can be greatly reduced even if you fall asleep. You can also take medicines. Take the same medicine which you are accustomed to.
- Many people have difficulty with oxygen deficiency in the mountains. Do not peep over windows or from the height.
On the Flight:
- Many feel deafened while the flight takes up or takes off. To avoid this problem, you can put cotton in your ear. You can also use earplugs too.
- Be careful about travelling with young children. This problem can be avoided if you feed something with the feeding bottle.
Many are allergic to kinds of seafood. So try to avoid and always keep allergies and inhalation drugs.
On the Beach:
You must be careful while walking along the beach. There are many oysters in the sand, which can cut your feet. It may also degrade to a serious wound. Those who are allergic to sand should be careful at the same time.
River rafting, paragliding, skiing, scuba diving… there are so many adventurous sports. But before starting the adventure, first, know if there are proper security measures. News of the accidents while paragliding is not rare. Be careful also even while scuba diving. A little foot-cut on the coral can cause other diseases in future.
The main purpose of travelling is to rejoice. Do not let the physical problems or accidents diminish joy.