Nowadays, the products of the Xiaomi (Mi) Company are very famous among the customers in the Indian market. This company has captured the Indian market with very low-priced products.
The Chinese company Xiaomi recently warned the public in a statement as many duplicate products are being sold in the market by the name of the Xiaomi product. Therefore, be careful while buying the product from this company. Last November, a complaint was filed with the Delhi Police on behalf of the company that more than 2,000 duplicate Xiaomi products were recovered from the Gaffar Market, Delhi. Later, the Delhi police arrested the owners of the shops.
The company said in a statement to its customers that customers should buy a product from the trusted Xiaomi stores. The company also added that there are a few things to keep in mind while purchasing a Xiaomi product.
Let’s find out the process to authenticate Duplicate Mi products:-
- Any Xiaomi product has a code that can be verified through mi.com and can prove the authenticity of that product.
- The packaging of Xiaomi products is a bit different. So customers are requested to look at that packaging while purchasing a Xiaomi product from Mi stores.
- Xiaomi says that while buying a product to notice the original logo of Mi.
- Do you use the Xiaomi fitness band? All the Mi bands will have Mi Fit application for other smartphones.
- Original mi batteries have a sign of li-poly battery, whereas in other cases other batteries have a li-lion sign.
- Duplicate USB cables or other accessories are very fragile. Usually, they will get a break easily.
Duplicate USB cables or other accessories are very fragile. Usually, they will get a break easily.
The Xiaomi company said, “It is strictly advised to all customers to purchase authorized products from authorized stores of the brand and partner outlets and also to be cautious and aware of purchase decisions”.
Duplicate Mi products also may affect the sale of original Mi products.