For three years, from 2010 to 2012 research by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, on 3000 young peoples, this news collected. According to 40% of women and 26% of men, their first sexual intercourse did not happen on time. In recent time the right time for sex is a very important factor for couples.
When is the right time?
If you are an adult then ask the following question to yourself first.
1. Am I doing the right thing about sexual intercourse?
2. Do I love my partner?
3. Does my partner love me the same as me?
4. Make discussions to prevent infectious diseases during sexual intercourse
5. If my partner says no to sex then do I agree with him/her
6. If we both will be happy with decisions make about sex?
As per researches, sex is the connection of two minds not only its physical touch. All these facts are as per research, the right time for sex is the thing which only you can decide, it varies in everybody’s life.