The Roohi actor Rajkummar Rao has turned 37 on the 31st of August this year. Someone as talented as Rajkummar Rao is impossible to ignore in a country where cinema is one of the most popular forms of entertainment As a result of his outstanding performances in several Bollywood films, he is a well-deserving recipient of numerous awards and recognition. Born in Gurugram, Haryana, he graduated from the University of Delhi with a bachelor’s degree. But How much do you know about Rajkummar Rao?
Rajkummar Rao‘s outstanding performances in films have won our hearts. Despite not having a godfather in the industry, he’s proven that hard work and perseverance can pay off. To pursue his dream of becoming an actor, Rajkummar moved to Mumbai to pursue his career in the industry. Sex and Dhokha was his first feature film (2010). Kai Po Che! (2013), Shahid (2013), Queen (2014), etc. are just a few of his masterpieces. His impressive filmography is a testament to his dedication.
Rajkummar Rao’s Wiki at a Glance:
Rajkummar Rao’s Real Name :
Rajkummar Rao’s Birthday :
31st August 1984
Rajkummar Rao’s Age:
Rajkummar Rao’s Height:
Rajkummar Rao’s Wife :
Patralekha Paul (Anwita Paul)
Rajkummar Rao’s Movie List:
Love Sex Aur Dhokha
Kai Po Che!
Hamari Adhuri Kahani
Rajkummar Rao’s Movies:
Made in China
Judgementall Hai Kya
Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga
Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana
Bareilly Ki Barfi
Rakummar Rao’s New Movie:
The White Tiger (Released)
Hum Do Hamare Do (Filming)
Badhaai Do (Completed)
Monica, O My Darling (Filming)
We may know the characters of Rajkummar Rao on the screen, but his personal life is more than that. On his birthday, we have 10 facts you probably did not know about Rajkummar Rao.
10 Unknown Facts About Rajkummar Rao:
- Originally named Rajkumar Yadav, he is now known as Rajkummar Rao with a double M. According to sources, his mother added the extra ‘M’ for success because she is a firm believer in numerology.
- As a result of his last name, many believe that Rajkummar Rao is from the South. But the actor was born in a very small village in Gurgaon, India on August 31, 1984.
- As a matter of fact, he did indeed study film and television in Pune at the prestigious government-recognized institute. He earned his degree bachelor’s degree in arts in 2008 from Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College (University of Delhi).
Rajkummar’s Film Career:
- When no one else saw his talent, Ekta Kapoor did. She gave him a break with LSD and Ragini MMS. He got a huge success, and the critics praised him as well. We all assumed that his first film was LSD, but we were wrong. The actor worked with Amitabh Bachchan in Rann before he got his big break in the industry. He played a newsreader in the film.
- He’s not just a Taekwondo practitioner. He’s a gold medalist in Taekwondo. You’d better not mess with him.
- Rajkummar began his career as a dancer, so if you thought he couldn’t dance, you were wrong. In an interview, he said,
“I’m a decent dancer. It’s just nobody can imagine it because nobody has seen me dancing.”
- Rajkummar discovered his love for acting in high school and performed in a number of theatre productions. From Gurgaon, he used to travel by cycle from Gurgaon to Delhi to perform for plays in which he had appeared. In Delhi, he began his career as a theatre performer with Kshitij Repertory and Shri Ram Centre (SRC). As a result of his passion, he is where he is today.
- Rajkummar revealed in an interview that his teacher paid his school fees for two years.
- Rajkummar is a big fan of Aamir Khan and his work. So he made sure he didn’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to work with Aamir in Talaash.
- Rajkummar Rao won the National Film Award for Best Actor for his outstanding performance in the film Shahid.
We are wishing Rajkummar Rao from team Infoqwiki. Happy Birthday to one of the most versatile actors, Rajkummar Rao.
Pictures Courtesy: Instagram