The Italian company Vespa launched two new 50 cc engine scooters. Two scooters have been launched in the US called Vespa Primavera 50 cc Limited Speed and Vespa Sprint 50 cc Limited Speed. Driving licence is not required to drive these new scooters in many states of the US.
- The scooters can reach a maximum speed of 30 miles (48 km) per hour.
- The new Vespa Primavera and Vespa Sprint scooters have a 50 cc single-cylinder engine that can get maximum 3.2 bhp power.
- The seats for these two scooters are 790 millimetres high.
- The wheelbase 1870 millimetres.
- The tank can be filled with 8 litres of fuel. The company claims the two scooters will run 34.3 km on 1 litre of fuel. That means 274.4 km can be accessed on full tank fuel.
The first Vespa Primavera was introduced in 1968 and became one of the most durable and well-known models in the Vespa range. The Sprint also was introduced first in the mid-1960s and came to be known as a light, agile and quick scooter of its time. The Vespa Scooter is reputed worldwide for its comfortable ride. But it is not known when these two scooters will be launched in India.