Is there anyone who does not like chickpeas-paneer curry? Chickpea is a common ingredient in our kitchen. We all like it in curries and other dishes. But do you know soaked raw chickpeas has a whole lot of health benefits besides being tasty, and especially when you take it in the morning in an empty stomach? Here is a list of benefits.
- Low glucose glycemic index in chickpeas helps the body to become relaxed.
- Both soluble and insoluble food fibres are present in chickpea. Thess food fibres are very helpful to reduce the chance of heart attack.
- Chickpea helps to reduce germs in the stomach, as well as the chance of stomach cancer.
- The carbohydrates in chickpea don’t dissolve in the blood quickly. So it’s a very favourable food for diabetic patients.
- The fat which we get from chickpeas is mostly unsaturated fat and not at all harmful for the human body. Rather it helps to reduce fat particles in the blood.
- Soaked raw chickpeas with a little raw ginger paste work as an antibiotic.
- Chickpea is an easy digestive food and its fibre cures constipation.
- The presence of a handsome amount of Folic acid in chickpeas helps to control blood pressure also.
I think now you can understand the benefits of a small bowl of soaked raw chickpeas in the morning. So what are you thinking about? Hurry up! Start a healthy life, start eating from the very next morning!